It used to be that five 5 stars were enough to place a hotel into a luxury category, now it seems that we need 7 stars for the more savvy and wealthy globetrotters, where only a system of total guest care will do. Although there is no official international method of rating or classifying the luxury of hotels, a star rating has become a popular method that people use to compare the quality of hotels.
Hotels claiming a 7-star rating are in some of the most beautiful and sought after location in the world and offer superior accommodation, un-rivaled services, and amenities.
Here then are the top 5, most luxurious and most expensive hotels you can visit.
1. The Burj Al Arab- situated in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, it is billed as the most luxurious hotel in the world. It has its own private beach, a marina, and full-service spa and limousine service, in fact offering the very finest that the world has to offer.
2. The Town House Galleria, Milan- located in the center of Milan, Italy. Here everything from VIP tables in exclusive restaurants to a nice cup of tea is arranged for you and offers a personal butler and the use of a Bentley for the duration of your stay.
3. The Emirate Palace, Abu Dhabi- A full 24-hour concierge service, luxury transportation including a private jet, private dining in an award-winning restaurant, luxury spa and a butler service, whatever your needs, here they say yes.
4. President Wilson Hotel, Geneva- a golden key concierge service will organize and ensure that you have everything you need for your stay. There is a fully equipped business center and fitness center, boutique, hairdressers and valet parking, a beautiful hotel in a beautiful city.
5. The Waldorf Astoria, New York – The Waldorf Astoria is a solid Art Deco structure on Park Ave in Manhattan, New York City, it is celebrated for its forcing appearance, history surely understood visitors and references in prevalent amusement. The Waldorf Salad – a serving of mixed greens of apple, celery grapes, walnut, and mayonnaise was made at the Waldorf and named for it. Marilyn Monroe and Franklin D Roosevelt are two of various acclaimed visitors. Paris Hilton lived there; and a character from The Muppet Show is named Waldorf after it, his better half Astoria.
6. The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo- occupying the top nine floors of the tallest skyscraper in the city, here you can experience the international culture of the city enjoy luxury shopping, fine dining and relax with the ultimate pampering experience in the spa.
All of the luxury hotels provide everything that the discerning traveler would need, transportation to wherever you want to go, multilingual staff, complete concierge and butler services 24 hours a day, beauty salons, luxury quality spas and fitness suites, and fine dining. The list goes on and on when you’re staying at these hotels nothing is out of reach.
Seven Star hotels are exceptional, from the accommodation with meticulous decoration to the first class treatment received by all their guests. It is true what they say when they say you get what you pay for, but if you can afford it, it’s well worth it.
dr kassabian is fantastic! He is one of the best plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and we are lucky enough to have him as one of our sponsors. Check him out today!